November 18, 2017, 10:51:48 PM

collapse

* Social Media Buttons

* Model X Polls

• What is your favorite feature of the Tesla Model X?
  • Dot Gull Wing Doors!
  • 2 (66%)
  • Dot It's Electric!
  • 1 (33%)
  • Dot Performance!
  • 0 (0%)
  • Dot Exterior Style!
  • 0 (0%)
  • Dot Interior Style and Comfort!
  • 0 (0%)
  • Dot That Awesome User Interface!
  • 0 (0%)
  • Total Members Voted: 3
  • View Topic

Author Topic: Please Introduce Yourself!  (Read 1362 times)

Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Please Introduce Yourself!
« on: October 14, 2015, 04:12:04 PM »
Please introduce your self to the TeslaXForum.com community here.  Let us know a bit about why you're interested in the Model X.  Are you an owner?  A fan of Tesla automobiles in general?  Perhaps a technology fan that would like to buy a Model X in the future?  We're looking forward to getting to know you!

Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN when you open an account at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

Don

• View Profile
Re: Please Introduce Yourself!
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2016, 10:35:32 AM »
Purchased a Model X in Vancouver B.C. and like a lot of folks waited 3 years for this to arrive.   As this is cutting edge I have allowed some idiosyncrasies on delivery to not prejudge this unit.
  There have been a number of issues that they have tried to resolve and will continue to work with Tesla to make this correct.   
  Would like to here from other owners of the Model X to see if some of my issues are the same as others

jgreer121

• View Profile
Re: Please Introduce Yourself!
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2017, 07:39:23 PM »
2017 Model X 75D owner in metallic blue with tan interior.  Love my "Blue Whale".  Favorite feature it TACC cruise control that keeps its following distance.  I am an IT Director who appreciates the sophisticated features.  It drives 90% of my commute to work.  There is a learning curve.  For example, auto lane change takes practice.  I have learned about flat tires, battery failure in key fob, range anxiety, and drifting when auto pilot was not really on.  Still would have no other car.  ICE is going down.  Musk fan.  15K miles in 7 months.  Whenever I get service, I sell a car to a prospective customer!