November 18, 2017, 10:59:05 PM

collapse

* Social Media Buttons

* Model X Polls

• What is your favorite feature of the Tesla Model X?
  • Dot Gull Wing Doors!
  • 2 (66%)
  • Dot It's Electric!
  • 1 (33%)
  • Dot Performance!
  • 0 (0%)
  • Dot Exterior Style!
  • 0 (0%)
  • Dot Interior Style and Comfort!
  • 0 (0%)
  • Dot That Awesome User Interface!
  • 0 (0%)
  • Total Members Voted: 3
  • View Topic

Author Topic: EVannex is has good products  (Read 43 times)

jgreer121

• View Profile
EVannex is has good products
« on: October 27, 2017, 08:25:48 PM »
I have purchased several accessories from EV Annex store.  Happy with all of them.
1.   Little tray for front console cubby shelf.  This keeps small items from falling out during acceleration.  Pricey but useful.
2.   Extension cord for power cable.  25 foot long.  Allows me to park behind other car in narrow driveway.  However, I need to place a waterproof bag over the connection point midway whenever there is a chance of rain.  Heavy duty and heavy.
3.   Suction cup clothes hanger.  Clips to plastic back of front seats.  I can hang dry cleaning on it.  Every few weeks the seal dries up and it falls off.
4.   Black rectangular cloth shelf drawers.  Purchased from Walmart.  Bought 2 of them to organize stuff in my way back.  Chic.

EVannex provides free cards for annoying ICE drivers who block charging parking spots.   Got to use one at a restaurant with Tesla chargers.   When I went to unplug and leave, I noticed an ICE Cadillac next door and had fun putting the card under his windshield wiper!  They say, "You have inconvenienced an electric car owner, etc."